- Applications for admission to a course should be made in the prescribed application form which is available along with the prospectus.
- Separate application form should be used for each course applied for.
- Incomplete application form will not be accepted. All the details furnished by the candidates in their applications should be true and correct.
- Each application should be accompanied by the original certificates along with two sets of attested copies to be produced at the time of admission for the courses:
- SSLC certificate with marks (for evidence of Date of birth)
- Higher Secondary Mark sheet
- Transfer certificate from the institution last studied
- Original community certificate
- Sports certificate of achievement (District level and above), if allotted under sports quota
- Extra curricular certificates, if any.
- Medical fitness certificate
- Nativity certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Eligibility certificate from Anna University (other State Candidates only)
- Three passport size photos
- Foreign students must also submit:
a) No objection certificate of HRD, Government of India.
b) Eligibility certificate from Anna University
c) Valid student visa
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will receive interview cards which are valid only until the date specified. The receipt of interview cards does not guarantee admission. At the time of interview all the original certificates of candidates will be scrutinized. Selected candidates will be issued admission cards only after payment of fee.
- The selected candidates will have to deposit all the original certificates to the college and they will not be returned till the completion of the course. They are therefore advised to take sufficient photo copies of the certificates before submitting the original to the College.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded. Students dismissed on disciplinary grounds will have to forfeit the entire fee.
- A student once enrolled for a course is expected to complete the same. If a student wishes to leave the college at any time before the completion of the course, she has to pay the entire fee for the whole course.